Thank you for your interest in Swiftwater Cellars Wine Club.
A membership at Swiftwater Cellars is unlike any other wine club membership. We value your support and commitment to our craft, and in recognition, we offer more than other wine clubs. In joining Swiftwater Cellars Wine Club, you become not just a member of a club, but rather a member of the Swiftwater Cellars Family.
Within our Wine Club, we have two tiers of membership for you to choose from. With each tier, you will receive a hand-picked selection of our in-house, handcrafted wines, created by our acclaimed winemaker, Andrew Wisniewski. You will also enjoy additional privileges and VIP service upon your visit to the winery or while dining in The Hoist House Restaurant. Your wine club membership discount is honored on all of your purchases in The Hoist House Restaurant, at The Boutique at Swiftwater Cellars and, of course, on any wine purchased by the glass, bottle, or to take home.
- Commitment to purchase 2 cases of winemaker-selected Swiftwater Cellars wines per calendar year. (Members may cancel their membership after receipt and charge of their first shipment.)
- 10% member discount on your meals at the Hoist House Restaurant; on purchases in The Boutique at Swiftwater Cellars; and, on wine purchases by the glass or bottle (Discount not applicable to private events)
- $5 No.9 Flight and $7 Pick Axe Flight tastings at the Tasting Bar for the member and 3 guests (4 people in total)
- Personal invitations to private parties & promotions including all Wine Release Pick Up Parties and other private member events.
- No corkage fees on SWC label wine; $10 corkage fee on non SWC label wine.
- As a member of the Swiftwater Family, you’re always welcome to bring in your guests for tours of the facility with our staff. Reservations required.
- Email blasts providing the latest winery news, upcoming events, harvest tracking, etc.
- Advanced notice of upcoming releases beginning 1 month, then 2 weeks prior to release
party so you can plan your shipment and pick up.
- Membership starts by purchasing a case of wine at full price
- Member is required to purchase 4 additional cases of winemaker selected Swiftwater Cellars wines per calendar year at 15% discount, distributed in 12-bottle allotments/4 times annually. 15% is excluded from custom cases
- 15% Member discounts on meals at either Swiftwater Cellars location; purchases in our boutique, concert tickets at Swiftwater Cellars, and purchases of wine by the glass, bottle or case (above all club membership cases). Discount does not apply to weddings, or large scale events. Club member must pay for dinner bill to receive discount
- Free Wine Tasting for members only with visit (upon request)
- Priority Preference to reserve a wine locker (when available) in our Black Diamond room (additional fee)
- Personal Invitations to private parties and promotions, including four wine club exclusive release parties per year
- Corkage Fee: No corkage fee on wines during dining at any of our locations or in the private mezzanine space and black diamond room (free corkage discount does not apply to weddings, or large scale events)
- Private spaces: Access to use Black Diamond Room and Mezzanine in Cle Elum location at no charge. All other locations and private spaces do require a space fee. All reservations must be made 10 days in advance, using special banquet menus
- Personal Tours of the facility for you and your guests (reservations required)
- Email Blasts providing the latest winery news, upcoming events as well as upcoming wine releases
Wine Club FAQ’s
Conditions & Policies:
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- Membership may be cancelled at anytime during the year after one case release for Rope Rider members & after two case releases for Black Diamond members. However there will be no refunds or partial refunds.
- Memberships will be automatically renewed annually unless we are otherwise notified.
- For Washington State residents we recommend that any wine that needs to be shipped should be sent to a business address since by Washington State Law, a signature is required from a person 21 years or older.
- Shipments cannot be made to P.O. boxes.
- Shipments are sent UPS Ground unless notified otherwise.
- Swiftwater Cellars may ship out of state, however by law there are some states that we are not able to ship to.
- Extra shipping charges for “incorrect address” or “unavailable for signature” will be billed to the member.
- For questions regarding your individual circumstances or if you have any questions about your membership, please contact us.